Health, medical | London | £30,000 to £35,500
About the charity/role
Lead on driving a new fundraising strategy for community and events fundraising across London at an exciting time of development for this inspiring health charity.
This is a varied role, encompassing community fundraising, events and engaging local corporates to raise income, all to raise the profile of the charity across Greater London.
- Build strong relationships with donors, providing outstanding supporter care
- Lead on the development of new fundraising initiatives and review and improve upon current ones
- Lead on the operational management for some owned events, including budget management and volunteer recruitment and support
- Work with the media team to raise the profile of events and activities across the London region.
- It is essential that you have previous community or events fundraising experience
- Experience creating and delivering fundraising plans and keeping to budget
- Line management experience or extensive volunteer management experience, able to demonstrate that you are ready to step up
- The requirements of the role will mean that there will be some unsocial hours and the need to travel across the London area so a flexible approach to the role is necessary
- A valid UK driving licence and access to a car.
This charity does offer a degree of flexible working.
They are reviewing CVs on a rolling basis and the role is subject to close at any time, so please get in touch asap for more information.