Social welfare | London (with flexible working) | £46,000 to £50,000 | Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
This team has had a fantastic year for fundraising, and is looking to continue their success into 2021 and beyond. The team does incredibly well on commercial partnerships – it’s likely that you’ve discussed some of their existing partners as being an ‘ideal partner’ in workshops or training you’ve attended! – but continually looking for strategic opportunities is key as well.
The team is highly talented and ambitious. We are looking for someone who matches this mindset to lead them to further success.
- manage the team of 3 New Business Managers
- develop, implement and continually improve the new business strategy
- personally secure 6-figure partnerships
- lead key pitches and proposals
- develop strategic partnership propositions
The ideal candidate will:
- have experience securing sector-leading partnerships, ideally commercial or strategic in nature
- be an excellent team leader
- have experience developing corporate strategy
- be able to negotiate 7-figure partnerships
Closing date: 11/05/2021