Disability | London head office, with flexible working once restrictions lift | £36,000 | 9 month FTC, full time
This charity is looking for someone with experience in campaign management. Skilled in data segmentation and advanced personalisation, this person will manage an exciting and varied portfolio for a large, complex and growing charity.
- Management of four cash appeals and four raffles a year, with income of over £1.2 million
- Responsibility for a large expenditure budget
- Grow and develop digital delivery with support from the digital marketing team
- Ensure first class supporter experience
- Line management of a Direct Marketing Officer
- Work collaboratively within the team and across the organisation at a time of significant growth and development for a large and complex charity
- A confident and effective communicator with an open and honest approach
- Creative project manager who can spot new opportunities from cash appeals, supporter magazines, welcome journeys, regular giving upgrades, Payroll Giving and more
- A well-organised and experienced fundraiser, able to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Able to hit the ground running and get up to speed quickly with the programme, ensuring deadlines and targets hit
July start to ensure hand over with post holder.
Please get in touch with your up to date CV in the first instance.