Disability charity | NW England/home-based | £24,000
About the charity/role
Working in collaboration with the Regional Fundraising team, the Regional Fundraiser will promote and implement a range of exciting fundraising events and community fundraising initiatives for the region.
They will also recruit regional corporate partners and support a network of “in aid” supporters who will carry out their own fundraising so that income generation targets are achieved.
There are two roles available:
Salford – office-based
Merseyside – home-based
The Regional Fundraiser will:
- need to be a team player
- develop positive and productive networks both within the association and externally across communities in the North
- have excellent communication and people skills
- be proactive and flexible
- resilient and good-humoured
- be prepared to organise and manage a busy workload to meet deadlines.
If you have a suitable background from working in both community and events fundraising then this exciting role could be for you.
The use of a car with business-use cover and the ability to drive are essential to be able to fulfil the requirements of the role.