Health/medical charity | Home based | £28,500
About the charity/role
Get out and about within the South East to maintain existing and develop new relationships for the charity. Work to deliver the regional strategy for community supporters and those doing challenge events.
- Manage individual supporters and groups within the area, including schools, universities, clubs, faith groups, to inspire their fundraising efforts
- Be responsible for the fundraising budget for the area
- Recruit and manage new supporters and volunteer groups
- Be the main point of contact for supporters
- Get creative developing fundraising materials and promoting community and challenge events opportunities on the website and via social media
- Assist on the day with fundraising events as necessary
To succeed in this role you need to be:
- an enthusiastic and driven relationship builder
- self motivated to work from home, able to prioritise and manage your own time effectively
- motivated to raise income and driven to exceed targets
This is a home based role with time spent throughout the SE region. You will need a clean driving license and access to a car. Flexible working will be necessary including some evening and weekends.