Housing and homelessness | Fully remote working- no requirement to be in an office | Circa £38,000 | Full time, 6 month fixed term contract
About the role
Covering temporary team shortage and supporting on various projects. The charity is looking for a seasoned regional fundraiser who is happy working in a flexible manner, supporting the regional team as and where needed.
This is also a fully remote based role with no requirements to be in an office or in regions you would be covering.
- Excellent role, offering additional support to a busy and successful team
- Working with a team of regional fundraising managers, supporting the operational delivery of regional community teams
- Opportunity to both maximise existing opportunities and support the development of new events
- Targeted on quality of delivery not income
- Experienced regional fundraiser, able to support multiple teams across multiple projects
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Who can help to strategically develop a multi-faceted income portfolio
- A strong team worker, happy to take on responsibility with excellent support
Start date asap. Interviews will be taking place on a rolling basis.