Teenage Cancer Trust | 93 Newman St, London, W1T 3EZ or home-based | £38,967 to £42,756
About the charity/role
With a new Director of Fundraising at the helm and an incredibly supportive CEO, it is an exciting time to join Teenage Cancer Trust and work in a sector leading corporate team.
Fresh off the back of winning the Morgan Stanley COTY partnership, the charity is looking for a Regional Corporate Development Manager to work across the national corporate and regional corporate teams.
With no personal target, the focus of this role will be to stimulate referrals and introductions between teams and to drive targeted prospecting activity to win high value new partnerships.
In addition, you will build relationships across the organisation, ensuring a coordinated approach to corporate fundraising. Corporate income is a major income stream regionally, with the team currently budgeted to bring in c£1.3m this year.
The postholder for this senior role will also need to have the gravitas and persuasion skills to work closely with and influence the heads of other teams and departments.
- Working across national corporate and regional teams to drive new business
- Drive and support the development of team targets, ensuring each area team cultivates a robust prospect pipeline
We are looking for:
- a corporate expert with new business acumen
- a seasoned relationship builder
- proven experience of securing five- and six-figure partnerships