Age UK | London | Circa £42,000
About the charity/role
Currently, Age UK receives around £3-4 million per year from the public sector and this is set to increase with the addition of further large, complex public sector projects. It is a time of huge growth and innovation, following a £1.5 million investment in the UK fundraising team and a new fundraising strategy.
- Manage relationships with a range of statutory funders, such as the National Lottery Community, Sport England, Public Health England, DCMS and the Cabinet Office
- Help coordinate projects with senior stakeholders and programme teams
- Maintain an awareness and interest in new and further funding opportunities for the wider team.
- An expert relationship manager, able to work with complex information across multiple stakeholders with credibility and confidence
- An excellent communicator with strong numeracy and financial management skills
- An empathetic individual with an understanding for the issues faced by older people.
Applications close on Monday 27 May 2019.