Youth charity | London | £42,346 – £48,537
About the charity/role:
Girlguiding are looking for an innovative and energised Public Fundraising Manager, specialising within Cash, Regular Giving, Events, Legacies and In Memory. This is an exciting opportunity for an Individual Giving specialist to expand and utilise Girlguiding’s use of channels, which includes the implementation and delivery of products and also introducing a digital programme to reach a wider range of audiences.
They need a Public Fundraising Manager to:
- Strategically devise and test new ways to improve their supporter journeys.
- Project manage and innovate new products, which could include introducing “memberships” for supporters who don’t have the time to volunteer, but want to be an important part of Girlguiding.
- Test and introduce new channels, with an important focus on digital.
- Line manage, support and develop a fundraising officer and assistant.
- Continue to oversee and improve participation in events such as “ discover adventure”, a marathon walk where 120 people walked for them last year.
This role would best suit:
- Someone who has experience within Direct Marketing, incorporating the use of email marketing, digital fundraising and products in particular.
- A line manager who has a passion for developing their staff, who isn’t afraid to get “stuck in”.
- Someone who has an engaging and dynamic personality who is used to liaising with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- An individual with experience or exposure within Legacies and Events, but this is not essential.