Youth/children’s charity | London | £30,000 to £35,000
About the charity/role
A dynamic, results driven charity focused on improving the quality, promotion and prestige of apprenticeships throughout the UK. They work in partnership with government, businesses and education to accelerate young people’s development in work and life.
Now entering an exciting new phase in their development, they require a Prospect Research Officer to support their ambitious plans for the future. The purpose of this role is to support income generation, by creating and maintaining a prospect pipeline that provides in-depth cross-sectoral research and analysis, to identify new funding opportunities. Working closely with the business development team, the successful candidate will also contribute to the creation of high quality, high value proposals.
This role is key to streamlining current business development activities and reducing the organisation’s dependence on public funding. By sourcing a diversified pipeline of funders the Prospect Research Officer will help to enable long-term growth and sustainability.
As Prospect Research Officer you will:
- create and maintain a targeted pipeline of potential corporate partners
- provide in-depth sectoral research and analysis, identifying new funding opportunities
- work closely with the Business Development Managers and wider organisation to maximise existing networks
- support the development of attractive funding opportunities and proposals for planned organisational activities
- support the Head of Business Development and Director of Marketing & Business Development with briefs for external meetings.
The position would best suit:
- an individual with experience of research analysis or proposal development
- someone with experience of pipeline creation, using their findings to support successful business development and income generation
- a team player, ready and able to get stuck in and identify cross-organisational links for further support
- a candidate with strong written capabilities, able to support the development of compelling high-value proposals and presentations
- a multi-tasker, able to work on multiple projects at one time and deliver reliable results.
For more details, please get in touch as soon as possible at the details below. The closing date is Thursday 16 May.