International development | London with opportunity for some flexible working | £40,000 DOE | Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
This role will manage a diverse global portfolio of approx. 100 individuals (half prospects, half donors) which includes ambassadors and high net worth individuals connected to the organisation’s trustees.
There are exciting connections to UHNWIs who are being actively cultivated and the role will manage a Principal Gift donor and their support for a global co-creation project.
There is also an engaged group of mid value donors (approx. 50) committed to supporting.
As Philanthropy Manager you will:
- Develop and implement the philanthropy strategy with a focus on growth and long term support
- Develop a programme which is specifically designed to engage and secure support across broad philanthropic audiences including UHNWIs, HNWIs, mid-value donors and the giving circle
- Work closely with senior stakeholders, including trustees, to expand and explore networks to increase support and donor cultivation.
The role would best suit:
- An experienced philanthropy fundraiser with expertise of securing 5- and 6-figure gifts from major donor prospects
- An individual with creative flair who is keen to develop a philanthropy programme and broaden focus to ensure increased support
- Someone with expertise of budget setting and management who can clearly report against financial targets.
The deadline for applications is Thursday 22 April. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further details.