Disability charity | £40,000 | Permanent, full time
QuarterFive are excited to be working with this disability charity to recruit a Philanthropy Manager.
- Redevelop a major donor programme and reengage lapsed donors
- Restart the basics, ensuring excellence in stewardship, giving circles and structured thanking
- Long term plans will be to launch a mid-value programme, digital acquisition for high value and to move donors to gift in kind donations
- Experienced major donor fundraiser who thrives on building relationships with donors
- Someone who can think strategically with strong influencing skills
- Proven ability in developing major donor income