Animal charity | London | £45,000
About the charity/role
As Philanthropy Manager you will be responsible for driving income from major donors to achieve against a team target of £600,000. With a significant upcoming appeal and plans for some key special events there are great opportunities to engage a wide network of individuals and increase philanthropic support for the organisation.
The organisation benefits from a great prospect pipeline who are now looking to engage across a varied portfolio of projects.
As Philanthropy Manager you will:
- be responsible for a portfolio of major donors with the capacity to give five- and six-figures (£50,000+)
- work closely with an engaged group of senior volunteers to leverage networks and increase their personal involvement/support for the organisation
- line manage and support the development of a Senior Philanthropy Officer.
This role would best suit:
- an experienced major donor fundraiser with demonstrable experience of securing five- and six-figure donations
- someone with experience of working groups/giving circles who is able to identify new opportunities and increase philanthropic support
- an adaptable fundraiser, able to respond to different major donor audiences accordingly.
Flexible working arrangements considered – please get in touch for further details: email@example.com