Homelessness | Home based | £36,858 | Contract
About the charity/role
This leading homelessness charity have been extremely successful over the last three years, in growing its major gifts income to £2.3m, with more potential still to fulfil. You will work closely with the Senior Development Manager as part of this passionate, creative team to help take philanthropy fundraising to new heights!
- Support to Senior Development Manager in building relationships with high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) and support growth in six and seven-figure donations.
- Manage a portfolio of high net worth individuals, cultivating and stewarding donors, while also identifying new prospects and developing the proposals that will inspire them to give.
- Cultivate Major Donors with the potential give a the 6-figure level, building a strong pipeline for year to come.
- You will be creative, and have a strong input into a new flagship event!
- Experience in soliciting large donations from HNWIs or working with HNW clients in a private sector role.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills with a confident approach to donor management.
- You will be Initiative and have excellent collaboration skills to proactively identify opportunities, and improve ways of working across the team and wider organisation.
- Additional events experience would be welcome, in order to have a strong input into the plans for the new flagship event.
This is a full-time,12 month MAT cover position starting January 2021, and will be worked from home until Spring 2021. The deadline for application is the 3rd of December, with interviews taking place from the 7th December. To apply, please send your updated CV in word format before the deadline, stating for fit for the role. The full application will require a covering letter.