Faith-based charity | Birmingham/home-based (with travel to office once a week) | £38,000 (part-time considered)
About the charity/role
This is a newly created post, following significant investment from the organisation to establish a sustainable source of income through trusts and major donors. Managing a Trusts Officer, you will be responsible for developing compelling cases for support – growing income from high-net-worth individuals and trusts, with a focus on five- and six-figure gifts.
Significant research has been conducted into their current database, identifying key prospects and opportunities to expand financial support. You will begin by cultivating this pool of potential donors, then expanding more widely to seek further opportunities, with a target of £350,000 over the next 18 months.
As Philanthropy and Trusts Manager you will:
- lead the team by example, focussing on professional development and creative ways to secure funding
- cultivate and grow a pipeline of major donors and trusts, establishing key relationships in support of the organisational strategy and activities
- ensure that trust and major donor income becomes a significant funding stream for the organisation, growing to £650,000 by 2020.
This position would best suit:
- a candidate with proven success of trusts/major donor fundraising and experience of securing six-figure gifts
- an entrepreneurial fundraiser, able to establish relationships and commercially minded in their approach to identifying new opportunities
- an experienced line-manager, able to inspire and creatively lead trusts and philanthropy fundraising for the organisation.
For more details please get in touch at the details below. The closing date is Friday 2 August.