International Development | London | £48,000 per annum pro rata, 21 hours per week (Wednesday-Friday) job share
A leading international development charity focusing on children’s rights and equality for girls is seeking a Philanthropic Partnerships Manager to lead and inspire a team of 10 with a £5m income target across trusts and major donors. The charity offers an open and energising work environment, where cooperation and collaboration across the organisation is well established.
The Philanthropic Partnerships Manager will:
- lead the philanthropic partnerships Team to deliver over £5m of income across both trust and major donor income streams
- lead and inspire a team of 10
- provide strategic oversight to the account management of existing high-level trust and major donor relationships.
- provide strategic oversight of the prospecting strategy
- work closely with the Head of Major Partnerships, Director of Fundraising, CEO and trustees to sustain and increase income from trusts and major donors and take responsibility for the development, growth and smooth running of the philanthropic partnerships team
- maximise donor engagement, satisfaction and value, ensuring a high level of customer service and account management through leading by example
You will have substantial experience of:
- trust and major donor fundraising, securing support and creating partnerships with evidence of securing six-figure donations
- initiation, development and implementation of strategic processes
- managing and coaching staff at a senior level
- managing fundraising work in the international development sector, either in the UK or overseas (ideal, but not essential)
- analysis, budgeting and financial management
- managing risk
- delivering innovative ideas, pitches and partnerships
Closing date: Thursday 7 February
I’m keen to speak to interested candidates asap. In the first instance, please send me your current CV and let me know when you’re free for a chat.