Social welfare charity | London | £35,000 to £40,000
About the charity/role
QuarterFive are supporting a food distribution charity on a pro-bono basis with their search for an operations manager.
Due to the Covid-19 crisis this food distribution charity has seen an immense increase in demand to get surplus food from across London to the organisations that feed the vulnerable. The operations manager role is a critical appointment for them to ensure that they can keep up with the current demand during the crisis and into the future where the need for the services will be even greater. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to take their commercial experience and apply that into a charity setting. You will be able to see the impact your work has on the people that need the most help.
- Management of daily operations
- Management of mix of full time employees and volunteers
- Reporting directly to the COO
- Ideal experience will be someone who has had an operational background from hospitality/food industry with significant experience in supply chain/logistics or delivery models
- Line management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Problem solver and a self starter
- The ability to work with a diverse group of people, including volunteers
- Geographical understanding of London would be an advantage
They will interview suitable candidates ASAP and they are looking to appoint the role ASAP. Please send your CV in the first instance