Education charity | London | £34,500
Responsible for securing £4m of the charity’ voluntary income, the Corporate Partnerships Team bring in £650k from new partners. They work with 35 businesses across varied sectors and have ambitions to significantly grow their portfolio every year. As New Corporate Partnerships Manager, you will play a crucial role in identifying, cultivating and securing new business including six figure strategic, multi-year partnerships.
- Responsible for a personal income target of at least £250k annually.
- Proactively identify, research and cultivate a pipeline of your own corporate leads.
- Plan, monitor and track personal progress against New Corporate Partnerships KPIs using Department processes and CRM system.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues including to create propositions that will appeal to your prospects.
- Establish sustainable income through securing multi-year partnerships and/or those with the potential to grow over the long term.
- Work with finance, legal and the Head of Team to ensure donation levels and contracts agreed are in the best interests of the Charity.
- Develop your own networks and engage with senior volunteers to harness their connections and expertise to identify and progress leads through to contract.
- Project manage and take part in a range of engaging cultivation events.
- Experience bringing in 5-6 figure gifts from Corporate Partners.
- Persuasive and effective communicator, with stakeholder at all levels, both internally and externally.
- You will be ambitious and driven, working with colleagues on proposals to sustainable fundraising.
- Experienced in Fundraising Relationship Management.
- Creative thinker with the ability to create tailored proposals for corporates in different sectors.
The deadline for application is Monday 31st September 2020, 12pm. With interviews taking place on Friday 4th September. Please send a CV and Cover Letter in word format, covering the points above to email@example.com.