The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation | London (other locations/home working can be discussed) | c. £38,000 | Full time, permanent
About the charity/role
This is an incredibly exciting position in a global organisation, where you will be a key part of a developing income stream.
The team has recently been formed, and under the excellent Head of Partnerships there has already been a partnership agreed with a major finance company, targeted £500k over 5 years.
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Partnerships to develop new funding propositions, develop the pipeline and secure partnerships.
There is a mixed focus on both trusts and corporates, as they both have so much crossover in this market.
The role will be new partnerships focused with elements of account management to support the delivery and retention of new partnerships as the team develops.
It is a great opportunity to grow with the income stream, creating opportunities for the organisation and your career along the way.
The role entails:
- developing a pipeline of global corporates, trusts and foundations with propensity to set up exciting, strategic partnerships
- taking a range of opportunities to potential funders to further the three core aims of the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award: accessibility, reach and impact…
- Accessibility: ensuring from a diversity and inclusion perspective that the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award continues to be accessible for all
- Reach: reaching all potential young people possible, including expanding into new areas to reach those who wouldn’t usually get access
- Impact: ensuring the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award is set up in the right way to have the best impact for young people. Recently this has included digital innovation and tech provision
- working with senior stakeholders, which can include SMT, trustees and royal patrons
- working with the Head of Partnerships to develop a suite of funding propositions, attractive to corporates and trusts
- prospect research for potential global corporations and trusts that could support the organisation
This position would suit someone who:
- wants to use their existing corporate and/or trusts experience to develop new and exciting global partnerships
- is ambitious and proactive, and keen to use this to help an organisation grow in its corporate and trusts offering
- is keen to use their creative and innovative mindset to develop new funding products and propositions
- wants to work in a small, dedicated team where you will get involvement in all areas of cultivation of new funders
- is an excellent relationship builder and wants to use these skills to develop high-value partnerships for both corporate and trust funders
Please ask if you would like to discuss a different working pattern, eg 4dpw. Closing date: 30 August 2021.