Health, medical | Central London | £35,000
About the charity and role
It is an exciting time for the charity, as they are fresh off the back of a rebrand and have just celebrated an anniversary.
Boasting an already impressive portfolio of partners, they are looking for three creative new business fundraisers who can continue with recent successes.
Reporting into the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager, each of the three NBEs will have a personal target of £100k – £150k, contributing to an initially conservative £700k team target. As the team beds itself in they expect to grow this target year on year.
While there are various conversations ongoing, and some warm leads to be developed, the majority of your time will be spent building and nurturing new relationships.
- Identify and secure new corporate income by developing relationships and devise mutually beneficial partnerships
- Develop and present creative and engaging new business proposals
- Effectively research competitor activity, corporate prospects and business sectors to leverage new business opportunities
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Demonstrable partnership wins
- The confidence to nurture senior relationships
- Tenacity, creativity and resilience to develop partnerships that go beyond fundraising