Housing/homelessness charity | London, Edinburgh, Newcastle, South Yorkshire, Merseyside, Birmingham, Coventry or South Wales | £46,000
Regional/National Engagement Manager needed for a leading homelessness charity. The role can be based in various locations.
- Line manage five regional fundraisers, encouraging and supporting their development
- Budget manage income and expenditure for projects across the UK
- Continue to drive a culture of innovation to drive growth in new business
- Contribute to the volunteer strategy and encourage it’s growth across all areas
To be successful in this role you will need the following experience:
- A successful track record in generating income growth across a mix of income streams
- Experience managing a regionally dispersed team of fundraisers
- Ability to plan, develop and report on income and expenditure budgets
- Familiarity of utilising digital skills, developing new products and creative thinking regarding supporter engagement and income generation.
This is a broad national role with the need for regular travel across the UK. Some days home based can be considered.