Youth/children charity | Remote working (London head office) | £35,000 to £40,000 | Permanent
About the charity/role
The role is responsible for a range of individuals that donate to the charity. This is a mix of major donors, regular givers, legacies and community.
The role will develop and implement a strategy to grow this income stream, with a specific focus on major donors.
- Develop on existing networks and relationships
- Create a strategy to recruit new supporters and drive income growth
- Develop new networks of major donors and legacy pledges
- Create high quality communications to be used across channels
- Proven experience of building long term successful relationships from charity fundraising
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of CRMs
- Ability to beat and exceed targets
- Adaptable and enjoys working across functions