International development charity | London | £29,000 to £32,000
About the charity/role
Work for an international humanitarian organisation that strives for a world free from poverty, fear and oppression. They believe that no-one should have to live in fear that they won’t have a home to sleep in or enough food to feed their children.
The Major Donor Executive will:
- build and strengthen the mid value philanthropy pipeline, responsible for relationships end to end
- research programmes and write fundraising proposals to engage supporters
- research and select appropriate donor prospects for targeted approaches
- organise annual dinner, steward existing and cultivate new donor prospects
- support the Major Donor Partnerships Manager to develop high value relationships.
The position would best suit someone:
- with excellent writing skills
- able to work proactively and independently
- who wants to develop their fundraising skills in a supportive environment
- who may have event or direct marketing experience and wants to specialise in major donor giving.