International development | London | £44,000 pro rata
About this charity/role
A unique opportunity in the sense that for the right candidate the role can be worked part time three or four days a week, or five days for a one-year FTC, with the possibility to extend.
- Lead the legacy marketing strategy
- Grow the legacy programme via a warm supporter base
- Manage gifts in Wills mailings, regular legacy engagement, communications and events.
- Manage a legacy administrator
- Work across team functions to raise the profile and understanding of legacies and marketing opportunities
- Experience of running a successful legacy programme
- A passion for legacy campaigns
- Experience of creating new initiatives and bring them to senior stakeholders
- Budget management experience
- Project management experience
Flexible working available.