Social welfare | Remote working with some days in the office | £40,000 to £45,000 | Permanent
About the charity/role
This new role for the charity will create and lead the strategy for the legacy department.
The role will be built on an already strong legacy income, developing excellent journeys and stewardship for pledges.
Key to this role will be driving internal engagement and training around legacies.
- Create and implement the legacy marketing strategy
- Manage gifts in wills mailings, regular legacy engagement, communications and events
- Create and drive stewardships for legacies
- Manage a legacy marketing officer and a legacy administration officer
- Work across team functions to raise the profile and understanding of legacies and marketing opportunities
- Proven experience of creating and managing legacy marketing
- Strong people management ability
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills