Disability charity | Remote working (London head office) | £40,000 to £42,000 | Permanent
About the charity/role
This is a critical role for the charity, responsible for one of the largest income streams. The legacy manager will drive forward and build upon the existing programme, create tailored and individualised life long journeys for pledges, and ensure high quality legacy acquisitions and best in class marketing with stewardship.
- Develop, implement and manage the legacy strategy and operational plan, ensuring growth
- Plan and deliver legacy promotions through a variety of channels
- Ensure high quality and compelling communications to all supporters
- Use insight and data to create excellent supporter experience
- Line management of a legacy officer and a legacy case officer
- Experience as a legacy manager
- Ability to network with key stakeholders to promote legacies
- Highly organised, able to work to deadlines ensuring projects are completed
- Creative thinker, able to develop new ways of working
- Strong track record of delivering on targets
- Financial management – planning and forecasting budgets
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up on new ideas
Our client is interviewing ahead of the close date, please get in touch asap.