Disability charity | London | £35,000 to £37,000
About the charity/role
This is a great opportunity to put your own mark on a legacy programme.
- The role will be responsible for developing and implementing a legacy marketing strategy for the charity
- Delivering campaigns to recruit and retain legacy supporters, increasing the number of pledges
- The Legacy Manager will have budget and monthly reporting responsibilities
- Create and maintain the legacy culture in the charity
- Experience in a similar legacy management role or the aptitude to take a step up in responsibility
- You will need to have strong relationship building skills and enjoy stewardship of donors
- Must be able to drive legacy marketing across the charity and externally
- Experience of legacy administration is desirable or the ability to learn some of the legalities quickly
- Strong data analysis with the ability to use key metrics to achieve results
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy and have the drive to take full ownership of the legacy programme
- Excellent presentation skills
Option to work four days part time. Flexible working available.
Role closes on 5 April with remote interviews on 14/15 April.