Disability charity | London | £38,000 to £42,000
About this charity/role
Leading disability charity with a highly regarded fundraising team. This is a newly created role that will shape and develop the legacy programme from scratch. It is an opportunity for someone to put their own mark on the role, and create their own legacy programme.
- Establish the legacy programme
- Work across charity functions to educate colleagues on legacies
- Create and promote legacy materials internally and externally
- Drive and achieve long term strategy goals within the department
- Experienced legacy professional
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage a range of stakeholders
- Able to work under own autonomy, a self starter
- Ambitious with the ability to achieve the long term targets set in the role
- Take ownership for the legacy programme, using extensive legacy experience to add real value to the fundraising team and charity as a whole
The role closes 9am Monday 27 January, with interviews Thursday/Friday of that week.
Flexible working available, up to two days a week from home.