International development | London | £44,000 pro rata | Part time, 3dpw
A forward thinking international development charity is looking for an experienced and innovative legacies manager who can develop on their successful but fledgling legacies programme.
- Lead the legacy marketing strategy
- Grow the legacy programme via a warm supporter base
- Manage Gifts in Wills mailings, regular legacy engagement, communications and events
- Manage a legacy administrator
- Work across team functions to raise the profile and understanding of legacies and marketing opportunities
- Reporting directly to the Head of Public Fundraising
- Experience of running a successful legacy programme
- A passion for legacy campaigns
- Experience of creating new initiatives and bring them to senior stakeholders
- Budget management experience
- Project management experience
- Able to work with high levels of autonomy
Start date of 1 April 2021. Please apply with your CV in the first instance.