London SE1 3ER, with up to three days working from home, and 10-4 core hours | £40,000 basic salary, plus bonus. OTE £80,000+ based on current high performers
Our fundraising client base is very well-established, and it will be a small step to secure marketing and communications vacancies via these HR, CEO and director-level networks that already account for the bulk of our fundraising business. This is the right time for us to diversify formally into this area of work, capitalising on our brand and success.
We’re looking for an experienced, high-performing marketing/communications recruiter to lead this growth with us, launching a new area of the business. One with huge potential that we’ve spent years preparing for. You will work closely with both owners and the business development team to leverage existing relationships, secure quality marcomms vacancies and develop a candidate base, working a mixture of exclusive and quality contingent vacancies. We want to invest in and build a team around a future recruitment leader in an area we are constantly asked to service, including jobs in: marketing, communications, brand, campaigns, digital and PR.
We will fully support this move, investing in the rapid development of market share and protecting your earnings as things get up to speed. We’re flexible on what industry you’ve built your recruitment skills in, as long as you meet the criteria below.
Essential skills & experience
- Consistent year-on-year billings
- Exceptional, thoughtful use of data
- Planning and executing thorough, meticulous, proactive searches
- Highly articulate, showing attention to detail in both verbal and written form
- Skilled relationship builder, able to establish rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Intelligently maximising warm client and candidate relationships to generate new business
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Highly organised, with a track record of successfully working to deadlines and prioritising tasks
- Flexibility – we all enjoy being in the office, but our culture is supportive of regular home working and we do not clock watch – you will be trusted to manage your time
- 25 days annual leave, plus Christmas Eve to New Year’s Day inclusive
- Q5 is registered with CycleScheme, allowing employees to purchase a bike in a tax-efficient wAY through a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Competitive pension (3% you, 4% us)
- Exceptional maternity and paternity benefits
- Our business overwhelmingly comes from recommendations and networking
- We’ve recently appointed two new business developers to further drive our growth
- Less PSL work, more exclusive and retained jobs with quality briefs
- We actively build on individuals’ strengths rather than using KPIs to drive generic activities
- Supportive, collaborative culture – we collectively evolve best practice and learn together
- Our consultants actively contribute to the direction of the business
- We’re growing fast, and this is a chance to join us at a time when our consultants play a key role in shaping the business
- We’ll invest in expansion as soon as there is a clear case for doing so – we’d like to think we’re an attractive prospect for highly ambitious people interested in growing with us
We take great pride and care in finding and developing new team members, and are happy to have informal phone or face-to-face conversations with suitable candidates. If you’re a successful recruiter who’s tired of suits, being forced to work poor quality jobs, 08:30-18:00 hours and the nonsense that comes with management by boardroom, this is a brilliant opportunity to do all the bits of your job you love and lose the stuff you don’t.