Disability charity | London | £60,000 pro rata
About the charity/role
This is an exciting time to join the charity, as significant investment and cultural change is taking place.
- Manage a charity-wide external engagement campaign, investment in DRTV and regular giving products
- Drive and coordinate on all of the associated activities for this investment across the organisation
- Supported by a leading consultancy, the first wave of this engagement campaign will start this autumn.
- Very strong project management with an understanding of marketing and communications within fundraising
- Excellent influencing skills who can deliver on deadlines across multiple departments
- High-level engagement of external agencies
- Excellent written and numerical reporting.
Start asap. Six month contract and potential for temp to perm.