International development charity | London | £45,000 – £55,000 (day rate also considered)
About the charity/role
The role forms part of fundraising’s senior leadership – providing vision, strategic direction and influence of internal relationships and with institutional partners.
The team manage a blended portfolio covering UK and international statutory, trusts and foundations funders. They are looking for a candidate who is available to start at the end of January, with strong institutional funding expertise and significant experience of managing a large team.
As Head of Institutional Funding you will:
- lead on the review and implementation of the institutional funding strategy for both UK and international work
- lead a matrix managed team to achieve the annual institutional income targets with oversight of the grant management function
- support the development of fundraisers in the team – assisting with account management plans and fundraising proposals
- lead on the development of large and complex funding proposals to major funders
- guide and support the team through a period of transition, working towards a new structure in 2020
Flexible working opportunities available, including a 4-day week.
Closing date: Thursday 2 January. Interviews will be held w/c 6 January. Please get in touch as soon as possible for further information.