Mental health charity | London | Up to £400 per day, 4-5 days per week
This highly admired charity needs someone to support a developed team during a period of significant change, challenge and opportunity.
In the short term they need:
- a proven, capable and experienced professional to cover Community & Events and Marketing & Innovation
- someone to replace the leader of a developed team, with established practices and strong relationships
- someone who can thrive in a period of significant change, challenge and opportunity – the role and team can both be readapted.
Some specific considerations:
- currently they have a ‘bottom heavy’ structure (lots of officers/execs, fewer managers)
- this is a large and complex charity with some successful team components
- there is pressure to deliver on big income, in a longer period of growth where further (as yet unspecified) changes will happen
- the charity is currently undertaking a database migration, which needs support when bedding in
As a candidate you will need to have experience:
- delivering big income in large and complex teams
- restructuring teams and managing change
- getting things done in an efficient, inclusive and well communicated way
- keeping things running well, while contributing to the wider conversation and helping to trial any new ideas
This is an urgent role and CVs will be reviewed on a ongoing basis, so please get in touch asap.