Environment charity | London | £40,000
About the charity/role
This position is critical to the development of strategic relationships for the organisation, focussed on accelerating climate action. The income stream has been crucial to the organisation in recent years, forming the largest proportion of their income and their ambition is to build on this by continuing to invest and grow this area.
As Institutional Donor Manager you will:
- Proactively identify new institutional funding opportunities and support pipeline development with short-, medium- and long-term plans
- Use various communication channels to engage with key government agencies
- Manage proposal development, including work plans and coordination with internal departments
- Secure long-term funding through the creation of six- and seven-figure proposals and concepts for a variety of institutional funders
The role would best suit:
- A candidate with demonstrable institutional fundraising experience and a proven track record of securing six- and seven-figure grants
- Someone comfortable working in a fast growing organisation in a start-up environment
- An individual with a strong understanding of institutional donors such as SIDA, NORAD, UK BEIS etc.
For further details please contact email@example.com. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.