Social welfare | London | £28,000 to £32,000
About the role
It is an exciting time for this charity. They have moved from operating as a benevolent trust to establishing themselves as a charity that provides impact at scale for older people.
They have successfully re-engineered their core service offering, developed their profile and begun to build an evidence base through policy, research and media.
- Be responsible for the operational delivery of the individual giving and legacy fundraising strategy, providing support for staff across the individual giving department
- Work closely with and support the Individual Giving Managers, Senior Legacy Manager and Supporter Services Manager
- Deliver increased income from new and existing individual donors
- Provide an excellent supporter experience which minimises attrition.
- Implement successful individual giving strategies, plans and large-scale programmes of diverse multi-channel fundraising campaigns
- Have knowledge and experience managing direct marketing fundraising campaigns from end to end
- A track record of contributing to individual giving income growth, maximising supporter value and delivering outstanding customer experience
- Capitalising on digital and social media channels, technologies and platforms to cost-effectively grow and develop a base of financial supporters.