Disability charity | London | £29,500
About the charity/role
This is a key time to join the charity, as £1million is being invested in its individual giving department. Projects in DRTV, new regular giving products and cash appeals will be a primary focus to grow and retain the supporter base, where 40,000 are active donors.
The charity needs an Individual Giving Officer to:
- manage cash appeals, including the Christmas appeal and Holiday appeal, which consists of producing newsletters, organising raffles, DRTV and using direct mail to attract donations
- sustain a strong working relationship with creative agencies to manage briefings, approve copy and collaborate on ideas for content.
- assist the acquisition team on innovating new products.
- manage supporter journey emails, newsletters and gaming asks
This role would best suit:
- someone with experience in individual giving, having specialised within direct mail and managing supporter journeys
- a confident relationship builder who has experience liaising with external agencies and stakeholders
- a candidate with experience in DRTV (advantageous, but not essential)