Health/medical charity | London | £28,000
About the charity/role
This charity is looking for a motivated and driven officer to join the individual giving team, which has been subject to growth within the last year, overachieving on their original budget by £200k.
The team needs someone who can demonstrate an aptitude for segmentation and personalisation. They should be a direct marketing all-rounder, as they will be dealing with mailings, digital channels and product development.
- Manage annual cash appeals which include a cancer awareness month and Christmas appeal
- Produce newsletters to keep retained supporters informed about upcoming appeals and important news and announcements
- Support the Individual Giving Manager in the delivery of new regular giving products, with the opportunity to be part of the innovation process
- Manage supporter journeys and test new ways on how to improve their current format
The role would best suit:
- a direct marketer, with experience in either retention or acquisition, who is keen to develop their skills within channels such as digital, direct mail and products
- someone who has experience in copywriting and handling data in such a way to increase audience participation