Mental health | London | £45,000 to £47,000
- Leading the development of the individual giving programme, the postholder will be responsible for the recruitment and development of all new and existing supporters across channels and products
- Seeking a team player with a strong understanding of individual giving fundraising and a proven track record of excellent leadership, strategic and campaign management
- Responsible for leading, managing and developing a high performing team, generating over £4m each year.
- Requires excellent leadership, communication, project management and direct marketing skills, and passion about the cause
- Proven track record of developing a wide individual giving programme, including acquisition and retention, is essential.
Flexible working available