Education Support Partnership | London | Circa £40,000
About the role
Education Support Partnership is the only charity focused on the wellbeing and mental health of everyone working in education.
Building on the foundations of its 140 year history, the charity is at an exciting stage, with plans to grow significantly to reach a much larger audience at a time of crisis in UK education.
Supporting individuals, building the resilience of organisations and shaping educational policy, the charity will have a major impact across education.
Fundraising, in particular individual giving, is fundamental to this growth and impact.
- Lead the IG programme at Ed Support, reporting to the Director of Fundraising, who has a strong IG background
- Project manage existing regular giving and cash campaigns, with a focus on growing the supporter base from new and established audiences
- Help develop, test and launch new products, including lottery and Facebook lead generation and conversion
- Lead legacy marketing activity
- Manage external agency and supplier relationships
- Plan, track and report on financial and non-financial campaign targets and results
- Work closely with all departments, particularly communications, data and finance
- Line manage and develop a fundraising assistant
- Support the Director of Fundraising with strategic projects
- An experienced IG professional who is looking for a great way to grow into a senior management role
- A self-starting, solutions focused, curious, ambitious and driven fundraiser who wants to work with like-minded people
- An effective communicator and organised project manager, who can manage and prioritise concurrent complex activities
- A resourceful, customer focused individual who can spot opportunities, overcome challenges and take pride in individual and team achievements
Could be done as a four-day role, but five preferred, with up to two days working from home. Good flexible working and benefits.