Health/medical | London | £23,600
About the role
Are you creative with an interest in fundraising and marketing? This is a great development opportunity to work within an individual giving team.
The team are committed to building strong relationships with the charity’s supporters, to help further the great work that this charity does.
- Support the fundraising team by being responsible for marketing campaigns across numerous channels
- Create, plan and develop campaigns in line with the charity’s objectives
- Manage and suggest improvements for how the charity communicates with its supporters
- Monitor budgetary spend of campaigns through supplier management
- Analyse data to inform the decision making process for campaigns.
- Ideally an understanding of direct marketing principles, including recruiting new supporters and maintaining a high level of engagement for existing ones
- Creative, with an interest in marketing for the charity sector
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience using a database and the ability to maintain records accurately
- A strong relationship builder, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Worked or volunteered in a fundraising environment.
CVs only asap. Flexi time (start any time between 8-10am and finish 4-6pm) and up to two days working from home.