Youth/children charity | London | £33,200 to £36,600
About the charity/role
This is a brand new role within this charity, focusing on developing new income-generating products. The team goes through the full project management process of innovation. They research, analyse, design and test innovations across all income streams.
Over the next few months, projects could include gaming, crowdfunding, statutory income, e-learning, brand assets, and cryptocurrencies.
This role would suit someone who is in an income generation role, looking to expand their knowledge of the rest of the market, innovation and/or project management.
There will be lots of analysis, market research and internal stakeholder management as key parts of the role.
The team manager is very supportive and happy to help someone learn the ropes on areas of income generation they may not know quite as well.
The ideal candidate will be:
- experienced in income generation and/or innovation/product development
- analytical and able to critically assess data and research
- an excellent negotiator and relationship-builder
- highly organised and able to design and stick to project management plans
- able to conduct market-wide research to pull together robust business cases for new products