Disability charity | London | £52,000
About the charity/role
Managing a small team you will foster a culture of collaboration, driving growth in income through well researched and networked opportunities.
As High Value Relationships Lead you will:
- lead the implementation of the high value strategy, focused on growth of net income over the next five years from major donors, trusts & foundations, statutory funders, special events and high value partnerships.
- define and implement a sector-leading stewardship programme for high value donors and prospects
- develop and lead a senior influencer network, ensuring it is well stewarded and effectively enables the team to secure significant income
- develop and lead a small team, encouraging a culture of collaboration
The ideal candidate will:
- be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal) with substantial knowledge and expertise at a senior level in major donor, trusts, foundations and statutory fundraising
- have experience of overseeing the delivery of special events and managing high value committees, ensuring new prospects are identified and networked
- have demonstrable success of defining and implementing a philanthropy strategy, focused on multi-year income growth
- be experienced in leading, developing and motivating teams
Interviews will take place on a rolling basis, so please get in touch as soon as possible for further information.