Health/medical charity | London min. two days a week | £40,000 to £44,000
Bring your proactive relationship fundraising skills to drive forward a national fundraising strategy. Lead and motivate a regional team to help raise awareness and funds to maximise the potential for this great charity.
- Directly manage a team of three in a wider team of 14 through a culture of supportive leadership and personal development
- Continue to develop the regional fundraising strategy
- Manage and set budgets for the regional team and maintain good financial procedures
- Be able to review and evaluate current fundraising activities alongside awareness of sector trends to create greater successes from regional fundraising activity
- Drive a culture of exceptional supporter care and strong relationship building both internally and externally
The position would best suit:
- someone who can bring significant experience of regional fundraising, exceed targets and build strong networks
- a strong leader used to managing a team of remote fundraisers, keeping them motivated and engaged
- a strategic thinker able to think long term whilst also being agile enough to react to opportunities when needed
- someone confident with setting and maintaining budgets for a wide team
For this role extensive travel across the UK will be necessary. You will be required to be in the London office a minimum of two days a week.