Housing and homelessness | London | circa £48,000 (more for the right candidate)
About the role
We’re looking for a creative and innovative individual giving and community fundraiser to contribute to the overall fundraising strategy of this progressive charity.
- Lead and manage the public fundraising function to achieve £1m+ gross by 2020
- Directly manage two in an overall team of nine
- Build and generate sustainable regular income through an individual giving programme
- Develop a community fundraising team that is closely integrated within the wider organisation to successfully deliver community engagement and public events
- Build an innovative and long term supporter acquisition and care journey.
- Experience developing and implementing strategies and managing multiple projects
- Strong management experience within a direct marketing and/or community fundraising function
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- The expertise to effectively coach and support professional development.