Youth/children | London | £45,000 to £50,000
About the role
An outstanding opportunity to lead a successful philanthropy team at this charity, within the wider philanthropy directorate. The relationship philanthropy team looks after supporters who have a bespoke, personal relationship with charity.
- Deliver income targets
- Lead the trust and foundations specialism within the wider philanthropy team
- Oversee the charity’s ‘next gen initiative’
- Deliver a flagship gala fundraising dinner, alongside the special events team
- Co-manage the charity’s UK philanthropy board
- Develop exceptional long-term bespoke relationships with existing donors
- Drive new business across individuals and trusts and foundations.
- A very good understanding of philanthropy and/or a highly developed commercial acumen
- Strong track record of managing six- to seven-figure income deals
- Leadership skills, with the ability to inspire a sales/fundraising team
- A strong understanding of the challenges young people face
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of fundraising or corporate responsibility
- Experience of working at a senior management level within a charity or commercial organisation.