International development | London with flexible working | c.£52,500 | Full time, 12 month maternity cover
About the role
This is a key role for the organisation, leading and growing the corporate and trusts & foundations income streams with a focus on the ongoing strategic development of these funding sources.
Primarily they require a new business focused fundraiser, with the ability to develop relationships and lead the team in a hands-on capacity. Recent successes have been weighted to the corporate partnerships side, with some significant new relationships. Therefore they need an individual who can effectively manage those relationships while offering continued focus on pipeline development and new opportunities.
As Head of Partnerships you will:
- Manage a small and ambitious team with a strong external focus, building new partnerships and furthering existing relationships;
- Work closely with key stakeholders (including trustees and senior volunteers) to leverage network opportunities and develop new funding opportunities for the organisation;
- Lead on the strategic development of the Partnerships income stream, focused on proposition and pipeline development for corporate partners and trusts & foundations.
The role would best suit:
- An experienced high value fundraiser, with evidenced partnerships expertise and a passion for new business;
- A candidate with strategy development experience in corporate/trusts and foundations fundraising;
- An individual with experience of working with senior stakeholders and trustees to further pipeline development;
- Someone ambitious, able to develop a high-performing team and achieve results.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch for further details, the deadline for applications (CV and cover letter) is Monday 27th September. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis.