International development | London | Up to £56,000 | Permanent
This is a fantastic role for an experienced and creative senior partnerships fundraiser to drive growth in income and establish a small team focussed on corporate, trusts and foundations relationships. You’ll inherit some existing partnerships, including some great pro bono relationships, but the key focus of your position will be on new business and pipeline development to drive growth and sustainable income.
As Head of Partnerships you will:
- Identify and establish relationships with new funders across corporate, trusts and foundations – working closely with senior stakeholders where appropriate to support this
- Focus on new business, developing a robust pipeline of prospects who can give six-figure/multi year donations to the organisation
- Think creatively about new ways to engage funding partners and establish long-term support, learning from your own fundraising experiences on how to develop successful partnerships
- Be strategically minded – able to see the bigger picture and develop clear plans on how to achieve targets
- Recruit and line manage 2 new members of the fundraising team – contributing to income generation from corporate, trusts and foundation sources
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 23rd September, please get in touch with Naomi for further details.