Health/medical charity | London | £50,000 to £55,000
About this charity/role
This ambitious and growing health charity are looking for an individual giving specialist to lead their individual giving and legacy programme. Fundraising is a well respected function in the organisation and they are keen to ensure continued growth.
- Lead and manage a team of eight across the department
- Maximise all opportunities for income growth, taking full budget responsibility
- Work with peers to ensure best supporter experience
- Report to the Director of Fundraising
- An experienced senior individual giving specialist, keen to play a central role in a growing and large charity
- Someone who enjoys a hands-on approach within an individual giving and legacy programme
- A clear strategic thinker, passionate about effective and ambitious individual giving
- An ambitious, challenging but diplomatic leader, able to work well with a range of people
Flexible working is available.