Health charity | London | £55-60k
This is a charity dedicated to supporting those delivering health and bereavement care across the UK. Their fundraising team raised in excess of £20m in 2019 with record growth in Legacies, and aim to grow income sustainably over the next 5+ years, whilst being a centre for loyal and committed donors. As well as having plans to expand their income, they are working towards uniting their teams and branches, making cross-team working and internal stakeholder management essential in this brand-new role. The position will initially be home-based with a view to returning to the office in Camden when it is safe to do so. The charity is open to candidates being based remotely, and there will be some travel required to other sites at various points across the year.
Statement of work and essential skills:
- Lead income growth from Legacy and High Value donors, in line with the charity-wide aim of doubling income over 5 years.
- Report into the Director of Fundraising and sit on the SLT, shaping and delivering progressive growth strategy and cultural shift towards a more united way of working.
- Have an excellent track record of securing income from Trusts and Major Donors; direct experience in corporate and legacies not essential, but the ability to manage across them is vital.
- Responsible for four direct reports across Trusts, Corporate, Legacies and Major Donors.
- Proven experience as a strong and inspiring leader for income generating teams as well as change-management.
- Excellent communication skills both internally with SLT and colleagues at all levels, and externally with donors and agencies.
- Build strong internal relationships and champion innovative and united approach to fundraising across the organisation.
- Be passionate about healthcare and supporting those delivering it.
- Willingness to travel to sites and offices across the UK when required.
If this sounds interesting to you, please send a CV in line with the above points and make clear when would be a good time to speak in more detail.
Deadline for application: Midday on the 28th of August.