Medical charity | London | £50,000
About the charity/role
Lead income generation across community and events, legacy, corporate, trusts, one-off donations and memberships at a small, growing UK charity.
Recently, the largest income growth has come from community and events fundraising, and there is budget to invest in this – and other teams’ – activity and headcount. The role reports to the CEO.
Head of fundraising experience at smaller organisations is of interest. We would equally consider experienced community, events or regional fundraisers looking to take on their first SMT-level position.
- A huge opportunity to grow income and make your mark
- Emphasis on the growth of community and bespoke events, corporate sponsorship, regional fundraising and trust fundraising
- Likely to be focused on high value, high ROI activity, along with the loyal community of people around the charity
- Sits on SMT
- Mixture of strategic development and operational fundraising responsibility
- Will use insight and data to maximise current channels
- Galvanising loyal supporters to self-organise events
- Further leverage digital to build support
- Leads team of three, with potential to grow this
- Developing a successful fundraising strategy
- Managing and developing line reports
- Community and events experience essential
- Ideally, experience in a varied fundraising role and track record of hitting targets
- Succeeding in the context of a small organisation
- Income growth over at least a two-year period
In the first instance, please send me a CV. I have a brief I can discuss with suitable applicants.